VISAS TO BELARUSIn order to obtain a visa to Belarus we will need the following paperwork:
- A valid national passport
- NOTE: Passport should be signed and valid at least 6 months after the visa expiration date. You will need to have at least two blank Visa pages in your passport.
- One passport size photo (2” x 2”)
- Belarusian Visa Application Form: Belarus_Application_2015.pdf
- Additional documents for non-us citizens
- NOTE: A copy of your green card (both sides).
- Copy of health insurance valid in Belarus, covering the first trip up to 30 days (If you don’t have medical insurance we can provide one for additional 50$ ).
BELARUS TOURIST VISAS
|Processing time||1 week||2 business days|
|Single/Double entry tourist from 1 to 7 days||$260*||$375*|
|Single/Double entry tourist from 8 to 15 days||$290*||$405*|
|Single/Double entry tourist from 16 to 30 days||$340*||$455*|
BELARUS PRIVATE VISAS
On the application form you will have to indicate the contact details of a person or an organization you are going to visit.
|Processing Time||Processing Fee|
MAILING INSTRUCTIONSPlease forward the completed paperwork to: 224 West 30th Street, Suite 701 New York, NY 10001We recommend shipping via: FedEx& UPS
* - Prices are subject to change. Please call for the current rate.