General Information on Russian Business VisasAmerican citizens, foreigners, and stateless people who travel for business purposes, such as conferences, seminars, and meetings with clients, may apply for Russian business visas.
Business visas are granted when a company that is inviting the applicant submits an official invitation approved by a regional MIA office in the Russian Federation. For most countries, visas are issued for a single-entry or double-entry period of up to 90 days; and for countries with bilateral agreements, visas are issued for up to 1 year.
Russian law states that a multi-entry 1-year Business visa can be used for a stay of no more than 90 days out of 180 days.
Russian Business Visa:US citizens are eligible to apply for a 3-year multi-entry Business visa in accordance with the bilateral agreement on the Simplification of Visa Formalities for Russian and American nationals. The length of your stay in the Russian Federation should be indicated on your visa application as the length of your stay for a 3-year multiple-entry Business visa.
A formal invitation letter from the Russian company is required for such a visa, which should include the following:
- -Detailed information about the host organization, including its address, telephone number, and e-mail address,
- -When it is a legal entity or enterprise, an institution, or their affiliate in the Russian Federation, give the individual taxpayer number, the surname, first name, patronymic, and the position of the person who signed the letter.
- -The following information is necessary to determine the eligibility of the visa applicant: the applicant's surname, first name, other names, date of birth, citizenship, sex, passport number, purpose of departure, intended period of stay, intended address for residence, and the cities to be visited.
Required documents for Business Visa RussiaUS citizens are also restricted to only six months per entry on business visas issued for three years.
To apply for a Business Visa Russia, an applicant has to submit:
- - Completed, printed on paper and personally signed application form for Business Visa Russia,
- - You must have a valid passport with two blank visa pages,
- - One standard photo (3,5*4,5 centimeters),
- - Money order,
- - Invitation from a company from Russia.
The easiest and fastest way possible if you are planning a visit to Russia and don’t know where to start. We are a licensed representative of a company that offers visa support at Russian Consulates in the United States as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow.
Our representatives work directly with the Russian Consulate to expedite Russian tourist visa applications. We offer competitive and reasonable pricing. For more information, contact us at (646) 473-2233 and one of our agents will be happy to assist you.