VISAS TO BELARUS
In order to obtain a visa to Belarus we will need the following paperwork:
- A valid national passport
- NOTE: Passport should be signed and valid at least 6 months after the visa expiration date. You will need to have at least two blank Visa pages in your passport.
- One passport size photo (2” x 2”)
- Belarusian Visa Application Form: http://mfa.gov.by/en/visa/info/visa-applications.html
- Additional documents for non-us citizens
- NOTE: A copy of your green card (both sides).
On the application form you will have to indicate the contact details of a person or an organization you are going to visit.
|Processing Time||Processing Fee|
|1-2 Weeks||235 USD|
|2 B/Days||395 USD|
For passengers travelling to Minsk via Moscow on Aeroflot flights Russian visa may be necessary based on the country of citizenship. Please make sure to obtain a visa in advance.
Please forward the completed paperwork to:
224 West 30th Street, Suite 701
New York, NY 10001
We recommend shipping via: FedEx& UPS